At the Law Offices of Mark Dean, Managing Attorney Mark Dean, often answers the phone himself and talks to his clients and potential clients as soon as possible. At the Law Offices of Mark Dean, you will not get shuttled to associates, paralegals, support staff, intake specialists or the like. Every client has Mr. Dean’s personal attention.
As one sign of this commitment, Mr. Dean gives his cell phone number to all clients:
“Anyone who becomes my client, and those potential clients I meet with, gets my undivided attention. That is what they deserve and I am honored they are my clients (or are considering employing us in a case). The most satisfactory part of representing people, rather than insurance companies as I used to do, is that I really get to know my clients and I hope to have them as friends even after their case is concluded.”
Managing Attorney Mark Dean oversees a competent staff and ensures all legal work is done to the highest professional standards.
During his years of practice, Managing Attorney Mark Dean has had a wealth of experience defending insurance companies and now puts that inside knowledge to use in representing injured clients against insurance companies.
- St. Louis University School of Law, Cum Laude graduate in 1995
- UCLA, undergraduate degrees in 1991
Mark Dean’s Employment Prior to Opening The Law Offices of Mark Dean
- 1995-1997 Assistant Missouri Attorney General
- 1997-1999 Law Clerk for Judges of St. Louis County
- 2000-2002 St. Louis University NCAA Compliance Officer
- 2002-2004 Defense Counsel in Medical Malpractice cases
- 2004-2008 Insurance Company Defense Counsel in Personal Injury Cases
JURISDICTIONS OF PRACTICE
- All Missouri State Courts (since 1995)
- Federal Eastern District of Missouri
- All Illinois Trial Courts (since 1995)
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
Managing Attorney Mark Dean personally meets with each client or potential client as soon as possible, often within 24 hours of a request to see him.
Home, Hospital, Evening, or Weekend Appointments are available.
Personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis, we only get paid upon a successful conclusion.